Minimum Qualification for Admission (for foreign students):
- He/she shall complete the age of 16/17 years on or before the 31st of December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course (General Medicine).
- He/she must have passed in secondary school examinations or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination.
Required documents for admission in Rostov State Medical University, Russia
Pre-admission documents which we need are written given below: (Need scan copies only)
Step 1. APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION
Application form can be obtained from website or from our official representative. Admission will be confirmed only after screening of the documents/application form of candidate and by the approval of the official representative of RSMU.
Note please: Admissions will be rejected through unauthorized persons or agents.
- Online application form through our website.
- Mark sheet of secondary school certificate (Where we can able to see English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology marks & grades).
- Secondary certificate stating date of birth.
- A recent AIDS test report.
- A valid passport with minimum duration of 2 years
- Age limit for applicants to higher educational establishments is 15- 24 years. For post graduate candidates -35 years. For Doctoral Candidates-45 years.
- Your contact information: postal address, phone numbers and email.
Step 2. ADMISSION LETTER
After due consideration (usually takes from 5 to 7 working days) if your application gets a positive response we will send you an admission letter signed by the Vice-Rector for international Affairs confirming the reservation of a place.
Step 3. STUDY VISA/INVITATION LETTER
You should confirm in writing your decision to enter RSMU. At that we will start to prepare all the necessary documents to issue an official Invitation Letter via Federal Migration Service Department. The procedure takes around 30-45 days, so your early confirmation is advisable. Your Invitation Letter we will send it to you by DHL alongside with the originals of the Offer Letter. We will also send you your air waybill number by e-mail so you can easily trace the letter at DHL official website: www.dhl.com.
Step 4. ENTRY INTO RUSSIA AND REGISTRATION IN THE UNIVERSITY
As soon as you get the original of the Invitation Letter you should turn to the Consulate Department of the Russian Embassy in your country and apply for a Russian study visa.
IMPORTANT: For another countries we will send all required documents list according to the Russian Embassy in their country, for Indian students we are doing all work from admission, invitation,visa, ticket, ministry apostille.
Post Admission documents which we need from foreign students before arriving in Russia (scan copies):
In order to enter the territory of the Russian Federation and to be admitted to university, a student should have the following documents:
- Passport (valid for not less than 2 years);
- Student entry visa;
- Immigration Card (supplied during the flight or at the airport; it must be completed by the student and stamped by customs in the airport right after arrival in Russia)
- Negative AIDS test result
- 12 passport size (3.5-4.5mm) black and white photographs in matt finish.
For candidates obtaining admission to the foundation course or the first year of studies:
- Original of complete higher secondary education certificate (including mark sheet/academic transcript), that should be legalized/apostilled (i.e. stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs (or Ministry of Education) and the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country where the student obtained the certificate).
- 2 copies of legalized/apostilled completed higher secondary education certificate (including mark sheet/academic transcript) notarized at the Embassy/ General Consulate of the Russian Federation and translated into Russian language; the translation should be certified by a notary from the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in your country and attached to the copies. All pages of the copies should be numbered, stamped and officially sealed.
For candidates obtaining admission to the Master's degree, Postgraduate course or PhD
- Original of higher education degree (including mark sheet/academic transcript for all academic years with subjects, marks and hours for each subject listed) that should be legalized/apostilled, (i.e. stamped by the Ministry of External Affairs (or Ministry of Education) and the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country where the student obtained the certificate).
- 2 copies of legalized/apostilled higher education degree (including mark sheet/academic transcript) notarized at the Embassy/ General Consulate of the Russian Federation and translated into Russian language; the translation should be certified by a notary from the Embassy/General Consulate of the Russian Federation in your country and attached to the copies. All pages of the copies should be numbered, stamped and officially sealed.
Thus, each legalized document should have 2 or more stamps:
1. Legalization stamp of the Ministry of External Affairs of the country that issued your educational documents
2. Legalization stamp of the Embassy/ General Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country that issued your educational documents.
IMPORTANT: These documents must be with each students from any country of the world before entering to Russia and to RSMU, without these documents we can't accept your admission.
Receiving of Students in Russia:
All incoming foreign students will be received at the place of arrival in Russia by the CIS of RREC of University.
Admissions Started For Session: 2017-2018
Admission Cell Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org