ROSTOV STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA|Study MBBS in Russia
Medical University embraces a special mission to train practitioners from different countries of the world and to contribute to the improvements of health education, research, and prevention for the local population, choosing the university means plentiful opportunities for gaining professional expression and carrier pursuit. The University is accredited by the Russian Health Ministry for education for the teaching of both Russian and overseas students.
“We welcome you to our modernized university which will be running its courses in English/Russian Medium and will fulfill your dreams of becoming a successful doctor. Advanced knowledge through teaching, learning, and research. We are delighted that you are interested in Rostov State Medical University and look forward to receiving your completed application.”
- Rostov State Medical University is one of the best Medical University in Russia.
- The high quality of training: the highest fourth level of state accreditation.
- The opportunity to get the qualification in different professional levels from Bachelor’s Degree to Doctor of Medicine.
- International students from more than 30 countries in Asia, Africa, UAE, Europe.
- Post-graduate studying on 55 specialties at internship and mastership.
- Acknowledgment of the University diploma (by WHO, GMC, USMLE, MCI, IMED, ECFMG, and other organizations).
- Cooperation and joint researches with many scientific institutions of Russia and all over the world.
- A modern well-developed campus including five academic buildings, clinics, a library, 5 student hostels, a gym, several canteens, etc.
- Rostov State Medical University is the best place for those who are willing to become a doctor with excellence and complete knowledge of their profession.
- The University today is the biggest educational, scientific and medical complex in Russia for training, certification and continuing professional development of medical and pharmaceutical workers that contribute significantly to domestic and global medicine.
RostSMU listed in Top 20 Medical Universities of Russia
Admission open for foreign students: students from Asia, Africa, Arab & Europe continents can apply for the 2020 academic year.