Rostov State Medical University, Russia
RSMU is approved by the following Medical regulatory bodies of the world as medical university-it permits medical students to apply for getting the license to practice and get the benefit of various scholarships.
- National Medical Commission India: http://www.nmc.org.in/ After completion of medical studies in foreign, Indian students can appear in Screen Test named FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination) and get their license to work in India. We advise all Students from India to take an eligibility certificate from the National Medical Commission India.
- World health organization: http://www.who.int/en/
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA: http://www.ecfmg.org/
- Foundation For Advancement Of International Medical Education & Research, USA: http://www.faimer.org/
- Education Ministry of Russia: http://mon.gov.ru/
- Health Ministry of Russia: https://minzdrav.gov.ru/en
- Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria: http://www.mdcn.gov.ng/
- Medical Council of Malaysia: http://www.mma.org.my/
- Bangladesh Dental & Medical Council: http://www.bmdc.org.bd/
- Lebanese Orders of Physicians: https://lopbeirut.org/en/homepage-en/
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council: https://www.pmc.gov.pk/
- Medical & Dental Council Ghana: https://www.mdcghana.org/
Important! For more information about rules and regulations, students must visit or contact Medical councils or General councils of their respective countries before applying to RSMU. RSMU recognized worldwide, the student has to follow the rules of countries only.
Study Medicine in Russia | Study MBBS in Russia | Medical study in Russia | Rostov state medical university, Russia | MBBS in Russia for Indian Students | Study in Russia | Top Rank Medical University | Medical study for foreign students | Learn the Russian Language in RostSMU | Best teaching faculty across the country | MBBS in Russia 2021-22