Rostov State Medical University, Russia
RSMU is approved by the following Medical regulatory bodies of the world as medical university-it permits medical students to apply for getting the license to practice and get the benefit of various scholarships.
- Medical Council of India: http://www.mciindia.org/
- After completion of medical studies in foreign, Indian students can appear in Screen Test and get their license to work in India. We advise all Students from India to take eligibility certificate from Medical Council of India. (It’s compulsory from 2016)
- National Board of school education: http://www.natboard.edu.in/
- World health organization: http://www.who.int/en/
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA: http://www.ecfmg.org/
- Foundation For Advancement Of International Medical Education & Research, USA: http://www.faimer.org/
- Medical Council of Sri Lanka: srilankamedicalcouncil.org
- Education Ministry of Russia: http://mon.gov.ru/
- Medical Council of Nigeria: http://www.mdcnigeria.org/
- Medical Council of Malaysia: http://www.mma.org.my/
- Medical Council of Bangladesh: http://www.bmdc.org.bd/
Important! For more information about rules and regulations, students must visit or contact Medical councils or General councils of their respective country before applying to RSMU. RSMU recognized worldwide, the student has to follow the rules of countries only.
Study Medicine in Russia | Study MBBS in Russia | Medical study in Russia | Rostov state medical university, Russia | MBBS in Russia for Indian Students | Study in Russia | Top Rank Medical University | Medical study for foreign students | Learn the Russian Language in RostSMU | Best teaching faculty across the country