RSMU faculties & fees
Rostov State Medical University: Faculties & Fee structure
Nowadays there are six faculties which provide training to foreign students. Graduates of Rostov State Medical University have all the necessary knowledge, skills and qualifications that enable them to succeed in their future careers. They are in demand on the labor market.
Admission to the first year of training in 2018 for all specialties of higher education is carried out at the Rostov State Medical University by the results of two entrance examinations, including
Faculties for Foreign students:
- Faculty of General Medicine; 6 yrs
- Faculty of Dentistry; 5 yrs
- Faculty of Pediatrics; 5 yrs
- Faculty of Pharmacy; 5 yrs
- Faculty of Postgraduate and Continuous Education; 3-5yrs
- Faculty of Preparatory Course; 1 yr / 8-10 months
Fee Structure for the academic year 2019:
- The fee structure for different faculties of the Rostov State Medical University is given separately as ‘Fee structure certificate’. The fee structure is stated in USD Dollars. The fee has to be paid in Russia every year not later than the 15thof September of that year for that academic year. The fee is only to be paid in cash. Once a student is admitted to any faculty of the Rostov State Medical University, his fee structure is settled for the whole period of his studies and will not be changed.
- FEE TO BE PAID IN RUSSIA:
- A-1. TUITION FEE FOR PREPARATORY FACULTY (RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSE):
Tuition Fee-4200 USD Dollars per year.
- A-2. TUITION FEE FOR GENERAL MEDICINE FACULTY (MBBS):
For Russian Medium: Tuition Fee-3500 USD Dollars per year | For English Medium: Tuition Fee-3800 USD Dollars per year
- A-3. TUITION FEE FOR STOMATOLOGY FACULTY (BDS):
Tuition Fee-3500 USD Dollars per year.
- A-4. TUITION FEE FOR PHARMACY FACULTY:
Tuition Fee-3250 USD Dollars per year.
- A-5. TUITION FEE FOR PEDIATRICS FACULTY:
Tuition Fee-3250 USD Dollars per year.
- A-6. TUITION FEE FOR POSTGRADUATE FACULTY:
Tuition Fee for Post Graduate Course-Starts from 4500-5500 USD Dollars per year, tuition fee depends upon the selected specialty in post graduation.
IMPORTANT: Tuition fee structure is for the whole period of studies for all faculties and will not be changed. The amount is subject to change as per the exchange rate of US$ / Rubles only.
- HOSTEL FEE:
- Hostel Fee – 300 USD Dollars per year.
- This fee is in accordance with the current cost of communal charges (electricity, water, gas, heating system etc.) and therefore can be changed every year depending upon the cost of communal charges for that year.
- COMPULSORY MEDICAL INSURANCE:
- Compulsory Medical Insurance-150 USD Dollars per year.
- As per the laws of the Russian Federation, all students have to take a compulsory medical insurance policy. The rate of the policy is decided by the insurance companies and so can be different every year. The rate of this policy for this year has been settled as 150 USD Dollars.
Doctor’s not only in professional but also in social life have a prestigious and respectful status in society. This is the most humanitarian profession on earth, hence it is correctly said that “DOCTOR’S ARE LIVING GOD’S ON EARTH”
But A good student always has the best teachers and these masters of Medicine are very rare to be found. “ROSTOV STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY” provides world-class teaching facility with the best teachers around the world. So you decide your own master, who shall they be? It’s in your hands to make your future as bright as possible.
Please visit the university campus, students, departments on youtube:-
Online Applicants who wish to study at Rostov State Medical University should fill the Application form, and to send the scan copies of the passport and secondary school certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Medicine in Rostov state medical university, Russia | Study MBBS in Russia; Rostov state medical university | Medical study in Russia
MBBS in Rostov state medical university, Russia for Indian Students