The Rostov state medical university (Established in 1930), is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the Rostov-on-Don city. The institution has also a branch campus in Novocherkassk.
Rostov state medical university (RostGMU, RostSMU, РостГМУ) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Rostov state medical university has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and student’s past academic records and grades. The admission rate range is 60-70% making Rostov state medical university a higher education organization a somewhat selective institution.
Officially accredited by the Ministry of Health and Education of the Russian Federation.
Other Specialized or Programmatic Accreditations:
- Ministry of Health and Education, Russian Federation
- Canadian Medical Council
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
- German Science and Humanities Council
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC)
- Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council
- Nepal Medical & Dental Council
- Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria
- Medical & Dental Council of Ghana
- American Osteopathic Association
- Arab Countries Medical Councils
- African Countries Medical Councils