RostSMU foreign students representative will provide to students following documents according to the rules & regulations of the university:
- Admission letter from the Rostov State Medical University.
- Copy of student’s invitation letter
- Visa fee (Paid to Embassy of Russian Federation).
- Transportation from Moscow airport to Rostov-on-Don.
- Meal on arrival.
- A five-minute telephone call to parents on arrival.
Services Provided by RSMU foreign students representative:
- All relevant information regarding application procedure and admission procedure.
- Application form for admission to Rostov State Medical University.
- To receive fulfilled application form and required documents and select candidates on basis of them (the terms and conditions of admission are dictated by the Rostov State Medical University).
- To enroll a selected candidate in the Rostov State Medical University.
- To provide an admission letter from the Rostov State Medical University.
- To receive from the Rostov State Medical University invitation letter for student’s entry visa to Russia.
- Help in fulfilling the requirements for applying for a visa.
- Help in acquiring Russian entry visa for students.
- To guide the candidates in obtaining foreign currency.
- To provide the candidate with a list of required items needed for their stay in Russia.
- To guide the candidates in obtaining emigration clearance.
- To provide information explaining what to do at airports.
- Explain to the candidate the main demands of Russian laws, rules for the students of higher educational institutions, rules of residence and traveling along the territory of Russia.
- To have an official representative at the Moscow airport to advice candidates from Moscow to Rostov-on-Don.
On the first arrival of the candidates to Moscow:
- To receive the candidate at the Moscow Airport.
- To provide transport from the airport to the Rostov State Medical University.
- To provide the meal on arrival.
- To provide furnished accommodation in the hostel.
- To provide a five-minute telephone call to parents.
- To provide registration in the local department of external affairs.
- To arrange health care of a student and to organize medical insurance for students for the whole period of their stay in Russia, the cost of which will be borne by the student.
MBBS in Russia | Learn the Russian language in Russia-Rostov | Study in Russia-MBBS in Russia | Welcome All Foreign Students-Study Medicine in Russia | Study MBBS in Russia